Our clients have realized the following benefits based on RMLS statistics, their feedback, answers to a questionnaire and the outcome of our negotiations.
Finding the Right House & Neighborhood
We believe in taking as much time as needed to help our clients find as close to their ideal house as possible:
Negotiating the Sale Price
- Jarrad was so patient with us, knowing from the beginning we were looking for a . hard to come by home. He showed us dozens of homes.
- He understood us! We were vacillating on where we wanted to live, and what type of house we wanted. He was patient and showed us many types of houses in many areas until we found our dream home.
- It felt like Jarrad became a member of our family. Really battling to get us
exactly what we wanted and then celebrating with us when we made it happen.
Buying a house from out-of-state could have been terrifying, but he made it
feel safe by being eyes and ears and hands we could trust the whole way through.
Even though 2016 was a strong sellers market, we saved money for our clients whenever possible. For those clients for whom we were able to negotiate, we saved them an average of $19,200 off the asking price.
- We negotiated $34,000 off the final list price of a condo downtown for Kim, which had already been reduced $96,500.
- We helped Dave and Tracie save $50,000 off a property that had only been on the market a couple of weeks.
- Kyle and Melissa ended up getting the house of their dreams while saving $29,950 off the list price.
- Jim and Joyce bought a ranch house that needed multiple repairs, despite being heavily remodeled. Even though 2016 was a strong seller's market, we were able to negotiate over $23,000 in credits and price reductions for these repairs.
- Brian and Kories new house had a variety of repairs that would need to be done soon. Since they wanted to oversee the repairs themselves, we submitted quotes to the sellers that supported our requested credit of $6,000, which the seller agreed to.
- For David and Mami, we presented their repair addendum together with quotes from contractors. The seller was grateful that we helped with the research, and agreed to do everything as written, saving our clients $5,500. They even used the contractors we selected.
We receive positive feedback from our clients for helping them with all aspects of their purchase and beyond.